University of Minnesota/1972/Juris Doctor
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Board of Examiners, Chair Amicus Committee
- Minnesota State Bar Assn. (Family Law and Real Property Sections), Hennepin County Bar Assn. Collaborative Law Institute of Minnesota. past member, Board of Directors
- member Training Committee.
- Family Law Institute, Minnesota CLE: Co-Author: Family Law Update
- Property and Spousal Maintenance, 1990-2004.
- Collaborative Divorce from Start to Finish, Presenter, NBI, November 2014
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.