James E. Beasley, Temple Unversity School Of Law
Admitted to Practice
PA and NJ 1990
- Family Law Section: Pennsylvania, Philadelphia & Montgomery County Bar Assn.
- Chair Philadelphia Bar Assn. Family Section (2003-2004), Chair Elect (2002), Treasurer (2001), Secretary (2000), Co-Chair, Special Events Committee (1999), Co-Chair, Special Events Committee (1999), Co-Chair, Custody committee (1993-1998)
- The Temple American Inn of Court
- Volunteer Attorney-Philadelphia V.I.P.
- Attorney Mentor-Family Law
- Nicholas A. Cipriani Family Law
- American Inn of Court
- Stakeholder for Parenting Coordination in PA.
- Spring 2010-PA Bar Institute Governmental Intervention In Parenting Decisions (Course Planner)
- PA Psychological Assn. Program on Parenting Coordination (2007)
- PBI Family Law Update (2006 and 2007)
- Philadelphia County Domestic Relations Practice (2205, 2006, 2007)
- Disasters-Planning Ahead (2006)
- Course Planner, PBI/PBEC, “Family Law Updates,” Philadelphia Bench Bar Conference, October Guest Lecturer, Family Law Temple University L.L.M. program, Trial Advocacy
- Moderator, “5 County Domestic Relations Practice,” Philadelphia Family Law Section Continuing Legal Education Program, October 16, 1996
- Lecturer, PBI/PBEC, Custody Litigation in the 90s, From Conference to Appeal. Co-author of course materials, December 15, 1995
- Lecturer, PBI/PBEC, Practical Tips on Family Law, June 15, 1995
- Lecturer, PBI/PBEC, Partial Custody-Grandparent and Third Party Rights
- course planner and23, 2003
- Lecturer, PBI/PBEC, “Custody Law Update,” June 25, 2003
- Lecturer, National Business Institute, Child Custody and Visitation Issues in Pennsylvania. Authored course materials, September 30, 1997
- prepared course materials, March 8, 1995
- Weidner Law School Paralegal Institute and Ameircan Institute for Paralegal Studies, Inc. His television appearances include Comcast CN-8, Money Matters “Prenuptial Agreements” (June 18, 2003).
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.