Fellow of the Academy since 1999. Former chair of the Family & Juvenile Law Section of Indiana State Bar Association, and recipient of its Gale Phelps Award. Certified Family Law Specialist in Indiana, and past co-chair of Family Law Certification Board. Frequent speaker at continuing legal education seminars.
Admitted to Practice
- Hamilton County Bar Assn.
- Indiana State Bar Assn.
- Past President, Indiana Bar Foundation
- Past Chair, Family & Juvenile Law Section, Indiana State Bar Assn.
- Co-Chair, Family Law Certification Board
- Counsel to the President, Indiana State Bar Assn., 1993
- Past Member, Board of Managers, Indiana State Bar Assn., 1990-1993
- Registered Family Law Mediator.
- Panelist, Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum: Hot Tips from the Experts
- Advanced Family Law, Year End Wrap-up, 1997
- Family Law Certification Training.
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.