New England School of Law/1985/Juris Doctor
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Massachusetts Board of Governors – Secretary (2012-2019)
- Essex County Bar Assn., Board of Directors, 2001-present
- Massachusetts Bar Assn., Member
- Salem Bar Assn. (Salem, MA), Member
- Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council, Member
- New Hampshire Bar Association, member.
- I have served as a lecturer and a speaker on family law topics, including the Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education programs, Cutting Edge Issues in Northern Massachusetts Family Law (2015), Practicing Family Law on the Border of Massachusetts and New Hampshire (2017-program chair), and The Family Lawyer’s Discovery Toolkit (2018).
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.