Cumberland School of Law, 1989, J.D.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Secretary, Chapter President (Two Terms), Seminar Chair
- Birmingham Bar Association, Chair, Speaker’s Bureau Committee, 2002
- Executive Committe, 2002
- Chair, CLE Comm., 1998
- Executive Comm. – Young Lawyer’s 1992-98. Chair, 2007, Family Domestic Relations and Juvenile Courts Procedures Committee, CLE Comm. 1996-05
- Women’s Section, Board of Directors, Past President
- American Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar
- Executive Committee, Birmingham Bar Foundation
- Lecturer for: Birmingham Bar Assn.
- Alabama Bar Institute for CLE
- Cumberland Law School
- Alabama State Bar Family Law Section
- National Business Institute. Topics include ‘QDRO’s, ‘Domestic and Family Law Issues
- Basic Lawyering Skills
- Property Division
- Domestic Violence
- Child Custody and Visitation in Alabama
- Hot Tips From the Experts etc.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.