New England Law | Boston / 1979 / JD
Admitted to Practice
Wisconsin/1987; Idaho/1979 (Inactive)
AAML Position(s) Held
- President (2015-17), Vice President (2013-15), Treasurer (2012-13), Secretary 2011-12).
- Member: Wisconsin State Bar Family Law Section, Board of Directors (2007- 2013)
- The Divorce Cooperation Institute (Past Chair)
- Leander J. Foley, Jr. Matrimonial Inn, AIC (Past President)
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Ozaukee County Bar Association (Past President)
- Milwaukee County Bar Association
- Society of Family Lawyers
- The Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin (Past Board Treasurer)
- Association of Family and Concilliation Courts, Wisconsin Chapter
- Court Commissioner, Ozaukee County.
- Wisconsin State Bar Family Law Section (2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2013-21)
- AAML Divorce Wisconsin Style (2003 and annually, 2006 – 2021)
- Divorce Cooperation Institute Annual Seminar (2009, 2010, 2012, 2014), along with various presentations on Collaborative Divorce, ethics and serving as a Guardian ad Litem.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.