University of Houston Law School/1958/J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- American Bar and Houston Bar Assns
- Diplomate – American College of Family Trial Lawyers
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Advocate – American Bd. of Trial Advocates, American Bar Assn.
- Previous Positions: Chairman & Course Director, ABA Family Law Section, Adv. Family Law National Trial Advocacy Insitute, 1984-91, Council Member, Family Law Section – ABA, 1983-91, Chairman, Litigation Section, State Bar of TX, 1978-80. Chairman of Board of Directors of the State Bar of Texas.
- Lecturer and author of more than 100 CLE publications. See firm website for complete list
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.