IIT/Chicago-Kent College of Law/1981/Juris Doctor
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Elected to the Board of Managers for AAML Illinois Chapter for multiple three year terms.
- Illinois State Bar Association, Chicago Bar Association. Previous Positions: Co-Chair, Speaker/Seminar Subcommittee of the Matrimonial Law Committee of the Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Family Law Section Council of the Illinois State Bar Association.
- Instructor for AAML Trial Skills 450, “Advanced Evidence,” Oct. 2008
- CLE Participation: Instructor for the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education, Fall 2005
- “Using Discovery Tools to Enhance Your Family Law Practice”. Instructor and Program Coursebook Contributor to ‘Drafting Marital Settlement Agreements Workshop,’ for the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education, Nov. 1998. Coursebook reprinted February 2000.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.