Graduate if U of A Law school
In 1978. Participated in Trial Ad and Moot Court. Best paper award in Constitutional Law.
Admitted to Practice
- Certified Mediator, Circuit Court and Appellate Courts (Certified by AL State Bar Assn.)
- Recent Board of Director: Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army, Business and Professional Women, Children’s Trust Fund Advisory Board, and Lawyers for Children Charitable Foundation
- Governor’s Task Force on Domestic Violence and Task Force on Juvenile Court Issues
- Alabama State Bar Women’s Section, Legislative Liaison
- Alabama State Democratic Party Executive Committee 1998 Congressional Candidate, 6th District, & Candidate for Court of Civil Appeals, 2000.
- “Domestic Torts,” AAML Seminar, December 2008.Child Support Update, Dec 13, 2019, Joint Custody Fad or Fact? August 2019
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.