Columbia Law School
Admitted to Practice
- Member: American Law Institute
- American College of Family Trial Lawyers
- Assn. of the Bar of the City of NY
- NY State Bar Assn., Family Law Section
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Chair, Lawyers Fund for Client Protection of the State of NY 1983-present, Bd. of Editors, NY Law Journal, 1987-present. Former Member, City Bar, Exec. Committee, State Legislation, Judiciary, Matrimonial Law Committees.
- Lecturer/Author: Law Journals Seminar Press, Programs on Valuation of a Professional Practice
- Multiple Presentations at Annual Meetings of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants on Tax Issues in Family Law, New York State Bar Assn. Family Law Section
- Practicing Law Institute, New York Law Journal, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.