Brooklyn Law School
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Past President
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section member of the Executive Committee. Nassau County Bar Association (NCBA), Treasurer and member of the Executive Committee
- Past Chair of the NCBA Matrimonial Committee
- Past Chair of the Child Custody Sub-Committee and Past Chair of Appellate Practice Sub-Committee of the NCBA
- Past Member of the Judiciary Committee of the NCBA
- Member of the Matrimonial Practice Advisory Committee for the New York State Office of Court Administration
- Member of the Attorney for the Children Advisory Committee for the Tenth Judicial District
- Member of the New York Association of Collaborative Professionals.
- Lectures at Various Programs, Including Practicing Law Institute, New York State Bar Association, Nassau Academy of Law, as well as various other professional organizations. Adjunct Faculty, Hofstra Law School.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.