Creighton University School of Law JD 1976
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Central States Chapter-current Treasurer
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association. Previous Position: House of Delegates – Fourth Judicial District. Current Positions: Nebraska State Bar Association: Member, Family Law Section Executive Committee and Publications Committee. Elected Nebraska State Bar Foundation Fellow in 2003. Previous Positions: Omaha State Bar, Executive Council, Secretary, Treasurer
- Nebraska Chapter of Collaborative Professionals, Steering Committee, 2006-Present, co-chair.
- Domestic Intimate Partner Abuse: Family Law Screening and Practice Strategies, 2008
- The Future of Nebraska ADR in Family Law, 2007
- Taught Tax Aspects of Divorce in Nebraska, 1995
- Family Law Litigation in NE., Child Custody and Visitation in Nebraska, 1999, Domestic Law in Nebraska, 2000.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.