University of Missouri-Kansas City/1987/JD
Admitted to Practice
MIssouri 1987/Kansas 1988
AAML Position(s) Held
- Board of Governor for Kansas Chapter
- Member: MO Bar, Fam. Law Sect.
- KS Bar Assn., Sect. of Fam. Law
- Kansas City Metro. Bar Assn., Fam. Law Comm.
- Johnson County Bar Assn.. Previous Positions: Chair, 1997
- – Kansas City Metro. Bar Assn. Fam. Law Comm.
- Member, Gender Fairness Implementation Comm. – The MO Bar Family Law Sub-Comm.. Director, Alumni Assn., UMKC-School of Law, 1995-99, Past Pres., 1997-98
- Director, Bd. of Trustees, UMKC Law Foundation, 1999-06, Member, Assn. of Women Lawyers. Member, Collaborative Law Institute of Missouri, Member, Collaborative Law Institute of Kansas
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Family Law Update: Trends, Tips & Traps 5/97 – Faculty Chair
- How to Effectively Handle Difficult Issues in Dissolution Proceedings 9/96 Case Law Update Speaker
- Sympoisum on Improving MO Dissolution Laws and Judicial Procedures Which Impact Children 1//97 – Sexual Abuse, Family Violence and Alcohol Abuse – Group Facilitator
- Guardian Ad Litem – Be Prepared When It’s Your Turn 5/96 speaker, Moderator, Annual Family Law Seminar of MO, 8-02 speaker.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.