UNC-Chapel Hill 1979 JD
Admitted to Practice
- Member, North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Assn. and American Bar Assn. since 1979. Previous Positions: North Carolina Bar Assn.
- Family Law Council, Chair, CLE of Family Law Council, 1997-1998
- Section Chair, Family Law Section, Mecklenburg County Bar Assn
- ‘In Search of the Holy Grail- Drafting Appellate-Proof Orders Needed in Child Support, Child Custody, Alimony and Equitable Distribution Cases’, North Carolina Bar Assn., Family Law Section 2006
- ‘Drafting Appellate-Proof Orders’, North Carolina Bar Assn., Family Law Section, 2003
- ‘Orders, Strategies and Appellate Concerns’, North Carolina Bar Assn., Family Law Section, 1997.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.