enjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 1981
Admitted to Practice
New York 1982
AAML Position(s) Held
- Amicus Committee
- Board of Managers
- Co-Chair, Amicus Curiae Committee
- Co-Chair, Continuing Legal Education Committee, 2005 and 2006 Seminars
- Interdisciplinary- Accountants and Appraisers Committee
- Interdisciplinary Committee of Mental Health and Family Law, Delegate.
- New York State Bar Assn., Executive Committee, Family Law Section, Co-Chair, Amicus Curiae Committee, Family Law Section, Executive Committee, Past Chair, Sub-Committee on the Revision of Disclosure and Valuation of the Special Committee on Equitable Distribution, Family Law Committee, Past Chair, Sub-Committee on Parent-Child Privilege of the Family Law Committee.
- First, Second and Third Departments
- Bar associationsAppellate Division, Second Department, Supreme Court of the State of New York, “Hearsay Testimony through the Expert Witness: Retroactivity of Chid Support prior to the Date of the Initial Application Therefor,” December 5, 2005
- Statewide Appellate Division Roundtable, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Implementations under the Miller Commission and Current Law,” May, 2007, “Intrastate Conflicts of Law,” May 6, 2005
- Judicial Institute, White Plains New York, Matrimonial Seminar,” Judges, JHO’s, Special Referees, and Court Attorneys, Group Leader, Pendente Lite Relief,” March 27, 2007
- “The Evolution of Grandparental Visitation in New York State, Seminar for Judges, JHO’s, and Court Attorneys,” October 19,2005
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, New York Chapter, “Evidentiary Considerations in Expert Testimony, Valuation Dates following Ex-Parte Foreign Divorces,” May 5, 2006
- New York Lawyers Assn., “Fundamentals of Matrimonial Litigation: August 3, 2007, April 21, 2007, December 2, 2006, August 11, 2006, April 29, 2006, December 3, 2005, April 29, 2005.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.