Arizona State University 1992 Jurisdoctor
Admitted to Practice
California 1992, Arizona 1994, New York 2002
AAML Position(s) Held
- AAML Arizona Chapter President
- State Bar of Arizona, 1995-present, Family Law Section, Executive Counsel, 2001
- State Bar of California 1992-present
- New York State Bar Assn., 2002-present
- Pima County Bar Assn. 1997-2001, 2003 to date.
- Chaired Advanced Domestic Relations Seminar, Tucson, Arizona, 2003 and Co-Chaired Advanced Domestic Relation ,Seminar, Tucson, Arizona, 2004 – 2007
- Chaired For Better or For Worse Seminar, 2007
- various other seminars between 1996 to date.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.