- Member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, where he served as a board member of the Barristers section
- board member of the Executive Committee of the Family Law section
- general counsel for the National Association of Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), Long Beach Chapter
- board member of the Southern California Chapter of the Christian Leadership Counsel (SCCCLC)
- Vice President and board member of the Southwestern Law School Alumni Association
- a Trustee of the Bradley Scholorship Fund at the Southwestern Law School.
- 18th Annual Custody Colloquium, Los Angeles County Bar Association and Los Angeles Superior Court, 1/1996.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.