F. Richard “Rick” Van Pelt is one of the 100 Diplomates of the American College of Family Trial Lawyers. He has been listed in “Best Lawyers in America- Family law” each year since 2001. He has been named the Springfield Missouri ” Lawyer of the Year for Family Law” for 2022 and 2014. He handles complex Dissolution of Marriage cases. He is also a Certified AAML Mediator.
University of Missouri, Columbia Missouri
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Former Executive Committee Parliamentarian
- Former Board of Governors Delegate Missouri
- Membership Committee
- Past Missouri Chapter President
- Fellow American Academy of Matarimonial Lawyers
- Prior Board of Governors American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Diplomate of the American College of Family Trial Lawyers, Member: Missouri Bar Assn., Family Law Section
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Assn., Family Law Committe.
- AAML National Meeting 2022 Presenter on AAML Communications Initiative, Various presentations for the Missouri BarAAML Mid-Year Meeting Presenter
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.