Loyola University School of Law/1979/Juris Doctor
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Covington Bar Assn.
- Jefferson Bar Assn.
- Louisana Bar Assn.
- Continuing Legal Education Chairman, Family Law Section of the Louisana State Bar Assn., 1989-1990
- Continuing Legal Education Chairman, Jefferson Parish, Domestic Relations Section, 1989-1991
- Chairman, Family Law Section of the Louisana State Bar Assn., 1992-1994
- Chairman, Family Law Certification, Testing Committee, 1996-1997.
- Frequent Lecturer at CLE Funstions Sponsored by LSU, Loyola University Law School, Loiusana State Bar Assn. Covington Bar Assn.
- and New Orleans Pro Bono Project.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.