The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas J.D. – 1967
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- President, Texas Chapter
- AAML Foundation
- American Bar Assn.
- American Bar Assn. Foundation
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Board of Trial Advocates Foundation
- American Assn. for Justice
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- Texas Family Law Foundation
- Family Law Sect., State Bar of Texas
- Collaborative Law Institute of Texas
- Texas Bar Foundation (Sustaining Life Fellow)
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Annette Stewart American Inn of Court
- Family Law Section, Dallas Bar Assn.
- Dallas Bar Foundation (Sustaining Life Fellow).
- Jury Trials: Now More Than Ever: 2006 Ultimate Trial Notebook, State Bar of Texas.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.