University of Alabama School of Law 1997 J.D.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Board of Governors Representative (2015-2020)
- Budget & Finance Committee (Vice Chair 2020- 2022)
- Secretary (2008-2010), President-Elect (2010-2011), President (2011-2012))
- Family Law Section, Alabama State Bar Assn.
- Chair, Domestic Relations & Family Courts Procedures Committee, Birmingham Bar Assn., 2006
- American Bar Assn.
- Legal Aid Society of Birmingham
- Secretary, 2003, and President, 2004, Legal Aid Society of Birmingham
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (U.S. Chapter Board of Managers 2012-2018)
- “Top Ten Volunteer Lawyer Divorce Questions” Birmingham Volunteer Lawyers Program, 2010
- “Hot Tips- The New Rule 58, Ala.R. Civ. P.- When is an Order and Order?” AAML- Alabama Chapter, 2007
- “ABC’s of Domestic Relations”, Birmingham Bar Assn., 2006.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.