Admitted to Practice
Georgia / 1999
- i served as a Member at Large of the Family Law Section of the Atlanta Bar Association from 2007 through 2010
- as Treasurer of the Family Law Section of the Atlanta Bar Association for the 2011 and 2012 term
- and I currently serve as Secretary of the Family Law Section of the Atlanta Bar Association for the 2012-2013 term. I also currently serve as a Member at Large on the Executive Committee of the Family Law Section of State Bar of Georgia.
- I presented “Obtaining Passports for Children of Divorced Parents and Other Considerations” at the 22nd Annual Family Law Institute, 2004 and was also one of the speakers at the 2006 Georgia Psychological Association-Family Law Institute Joint Conference, speaking on the issue of ethics. I presented “Cutting Edge Marketing” at the 30th Annual Family Law Institute 2012
- I presented “Managing Clinet’s Expectations and Other Dilemmas Faced by Family Law Attorneys, and What Professionalism is Not’ athe the Family Law-Managing Client Expectations” seminar, which was presented by the Family Law Section of Atlanta Bar Association in February 2009
- I co-chaired the seminar presented by the Family Law Section of the Atlanta Bar Association in February 2010 that was entitled “Family Law Updates and Practice Pointers.” I also co-chaired the seminar presented by the Family Law Section of the Atlanta Bar Association in February 2012 that was entitled “Jury Trials in Family Law”
- I presented “What Miller Means” at the “Nuts and Bolts of Family Law” seminars presented by the Instutute of Continuing Legal Education in Augus and September 2011
- I presentd “Essential Information on the Use of Experts in Family Law Disputes” athe the “New Developments in Expert Testimony in Georgia” seminar presented by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education in September 2011
- I jointly presented “Advanced Tax Issues in Divorce” at the 2012 Family Law Seminar presented by the Georgia Society of CPAs.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.