Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Former President and Board member
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Chair, 2001-2002
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists, President 2001
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Assn., President 1993, Board of Directors 1994-2000
- Family Law Forum, editor, 1994-1997
- American College of Family Trial Lawyers, Diplomat
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Family Law Bar Foundation
- American Bar Assn.
- Frequent Author and Lecturer for the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas and other organizations.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.