George Washington University/1978/J.D.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Assistant Treasurer, AAML Foundation, Co-Chair AAML Scholars Committee
- President, Ohio Chapter 2020-2022
- Akron Bar Association, Chairman, Family Law Section, 2004
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Member, Commission on Mentally Disabled, 1984-1985, Chairman, Young Lawyers Division, Committee on Delivery of Legal Services to the Disabled, 1983-1984.
- Organizer and Moderator, Families and Community: “Best Interest of the Child in Child Abuse and Family Violence Cases”, September 18, 2008
- Families and Community: “Issues in the Current Economy”, March 18, 2010
- Families and Community: “Rethinking Domestic Violence”, September 16, 2011
- Presenter, Akron Bar Association Family Law Programs.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.