Admitted to Practice
- Member: Section of Family Law, American Bar Assn.
- New Jersey State Bar Assn.
- Chairman, Family Law Section, American Bar Assn., 1989-1990
- Executive Committee, New Jersey State Bar Assn., 1975-1987
- Editor-in-Chief, Family Advocate, American Bar Assn., 1982-87
- Member, New Jersey Supreme Court Family Law Committee, 1986
- Associate Editor, Family Advocate, American Bar Assn., 1977-1981
- Chairman, Family Law Section, New Jersey State Bar Assn., 1974.
- Lecturer on Family Law, Institute for CLE, 1973-2004.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.