Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Member, North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Assn. and the American Bar Assn.
- Previous Positions, North Carolina Bar Assn., Family Law Council 2002-2004
- Chair, Public Relations Committee 2003-2005
- Guardian Ad Litem for Council for Children’s Rights, 2000 to present.
- Council for Children’s Rights 2009 GAL Training
- North Carolina Bar Foundation 2008 “Professionalism and the Out of Control Client”
- North Carolina Bar Assn. Annual Meeting, 2007 “Child Custody Evaluations”
- North Carolina Family Law Specialists Annual Meeting, Program Planner and Moderator 1997 and 2007
- Mecklenburg County Bar Family Law Section on Child Support, and Alienation of Affections.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.