- Bar Assn. of Montgomery County, MD
- Maryland State Bar Assn.
- D.C. Bar Assn.
- American Bar Assn.
- Current Positions: Member, Statewide Business/Technology Case Management Advisory Comm., Previous Positions: Pres., Montgomery County, MD, Bar Foundation (’02-’03)
- Pres., Bar Assn. of Montgomery County, MD (’01-’02): Treas., Bar Assn. of Montgomery County, MD
- Treas., Montgomery County, MD Bar Foundation
- A.B.A. Delegate, Montgomery Co., MD: Member & Chair, of Ethics Comm., Maryland State Bar Assn.
- MD AAML Lecturer – Model Cross-Examination of a Mental Health Expert
- MD Judicial Institute Lecturer -Corporate Control
- MD Judicial Institute Lecturer – Retirement Asset Division
- Regular Lecturer for CLE Programs
- Monograph on Corp. Control Issues has been distributed to every Judge in MD’s Business and Technology Division. Closing Argument in Smith v St. Luke’s Evangelical Lutheran Church included as Sample of the Eloquence in Stein, Closing Arguments, Sec 403.50.
- Co-Editor, Opinions on Ethics II, M.S.B.A.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.