Gordon is a Diplomat in the American College of Family Trial Lawyers.
Thomas Jefferson School of Law/1983/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Assistant Treasurer/Co-Chair of Budget & Finance/Chair of Budget Compliance/Chair of Law Practice & Technology/Chair and Secretary of the Council of Committee Chairs.
- Member of the Board of Directors.
- Diplomat in the American College of Family Trial Lawyers, International Academy of Family Lawyers, Fellow
- Family Law Section of ABA, State Bar of California, San Diego County Bar Assn. State Bar of California Family Law Specialists, 1993-present
- State Bar Fee Arbitration Committee, 1989-present
- San Diego County Bar Client Relations & Fee Arbitration Committee, 1989-present. . Previous positions: Chair Certified Family Law Specialists Executive Committee of San Diego County Bar Assn. 2002, Board Member 1999-2003 & 1996-1999
- Judicial Liaison, 2003
- Client Relations/Fee Arbitration Committee Chair, 1990-92. State Bar Family Law Executive Committee, 1989-95
- Fee Arbitration Committee, 1989-present.
- E-Discovery throughout the nation in 50 States.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.