University of Michigan
Admitted to Practice
California / 1993
- Fellow, AAML
- Member and Former Chair, San Mateo County Bar Association and Collaborative Practice San Mateo County
- Member, San Francisco Bar Assocation and International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member, San Mateo County Multi-Option ADR Project (MAP) and Family Law ADR Panel Advisory Committees, and was recently chosen to serve on the Mediation Referral Panel
- Former member, Custody and Property North, Sub-committees of the Family Law Section of the California State Bar.
- Presented a Webinar on Effective Case Management Tips, Tricks, and Techniques for Family Lawyers in October 2010. Panelist, 2008 Loco Parentis Luncheon on Work/Life Balance in the Legal Profession
- Panelist, State Bar 1998 Section Education Institute on Disclosure Duties.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.