Washburn University/1977/J.D. with Dean’s Honors
Admitted to Practice
Kansas 1977, Missouri 1995
- Board of Editors, Washburn Law Journal (1975-77)
- County Bar President, 1988
- President, Litigation Section, Kansas Bar Association (1999-2000)
- Member: American Bar Association, Kansas Bar Association, The Missouri Bar. Admitted to: Kansas District Court, Missouri Circuit Court
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas and Western District of Missouri
- the Eighth and Tenth Circuit Courts of Appeal
- and the United States Supreme Court
- Chairman, Johnson County Family Law Advisory Committee Maintenance Subcommittee
- Master, Johnson County Family Law Inns of Court.
- Family Law Update and Legislative Changes–2022, 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015,2014,2013,2012,2011. AAML presenter 2021.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.