Univ. of Calif. Davis School of Law Juris Doctor
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Past President Northern California chaper, Secretary, Treasrer, Vice President/ Board of Directors 8 years
- Chair – family Law Section of the Sacramento County Bar
- Founding President of Collaborative Practice California
- Executive committee of the Family Section of the State Bar of California
- Presdient of the Sacramento Collaborative Practice Group
- Advanced Divorce Tax Issue of Marital Dissolutions – California CPA’s
- Two Day Collaborative Pactice Training (18 times)
- Divorce 101 for Mental Health Professionals and Financial Professionals and multiple seminars on divorce and divorce taxation.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.