UCLA Law School/J.D./1965
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Member of the National Board of
- President, Board of Directors, Dean of the 2015 Trial Advocacy Institute, Mediation Committee chairman
- Dean of the 2005 Southern California AAML Trial Advocacy Institute
- Family Law Sections of California, Los Angeles, and Beverly Hills Bar Assns.
- Lecturer on Intellectual Property issues in Family Law at California ACFLS Seminar and for AAML National, and AAML SoCal Chapter and various State Bar Associations
- Writer, Producer and Director of MCLE films Marriage of Mardell, Mardell II
- and Zen Techniques for Family Lawyers for ABA and AAML SoCal
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.