St Mary’s University School of Law
Admitted to Practice
Texas / 1989
- San Antonio Family Lawyers Association, Past President, Vice President and Treasurer
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- American Academy of Adoption Attorneys
- Texas Academy of Adoption Attorneys
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- San Antonio Bar Association, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Charter Vice-President, Alamo Council of Termination and Adoption Attorneys
- District Courts Committee, Bexar County District Courts.
- “The Mysteries of Family Law: 10 Must Know Procedures & Evidence Tips (or How My Cousin Vinnie Would Try Your Case!)”, San Antonio Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2007
- “Current Trends and Problems in Family and Civil Litigation”, Joint Presentation by Civil Litigation Section and Family Law Section of the San Antonio Bar Association, 2005
- “Termination and Adoption Practice”, Advanced Family Law Course, 2005.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.