Admitted to Practice
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Foundation of the Montgomery County, Maryland Bar Association (2010-Present)
- Member of the Foundation of Montgomery County Chapter of Women’s Bar Association (2008-Present)
- Montgomery County Bar Association (2000-Present), Executive Committee member, 2008-2010. Chair, Family Law Section, 2003-2004. Nominations and Elections Committee, 2003-2004. Committee Chair, 2008-2009
- Women’s Bar Association of Maryland (2000-Present), Author of Chapter Newsletter 2001-2003. President of Montgomery County Chapter, 2006-2007. Current member of Judicial Selections Committee
- (2001-Present) Founding member of the Maryland Chapter of the Storybook Project. Member of the District of Columbia Bar and the Massachusetts State Bar. She is collaboratively trained and a member of the Collaborative Divorce Association.
- Rita Rosencrantz Basic Family Law Training (2011)
- Privileges CLE in Montgomery County, Maryland’s Bar Association (2011)
- Alimony CLE at Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland Family Law Section Meeting (2010)
- Women’s Bar Association Women’s Law Day-Seminar on family law issues to Montgomery County Commission participants at the commission’s office (2010)
- Rita Rosencrantz Basic Family Law Training, Montgomery County, Maryland’s Bar Assoicaiton (2010)
- Women’s Bar Association Women’s Law Day-Seminar on family law issues to Montgomery County Commission participants at the Commission’s office in Rockville (2007).
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.