- Family Law Section – State Bar of TX
- TX Academy of Family Law Specialist
- TX Family Law Bar Foundation
- Current Positions: Officer, Tarrant County Bar Assn.
- Council Member, Family Law Council – State Bar of TX
- Director, Texas Academy Family Law Specialist. Previous Positions: Pres., Tarrant County Family Law Bar Assn.
- Officer, Eldon B. Mahon Inn’s of Court.
- Author/Speaker: Discovery in Hard Places, 29th Annual Advanced Family Law Seminar 2003. “Drafting 101, Basic Drafting of Pleadings,” Family Law Boot Camp, State Bar of Texas Annual Meeting 2004
- “Divorce Planning,” Representing Small Business, 2004 & 2005
- “Effective Use of Psychologists and Psychistrists,” 28th Annual Marriage Dissolution Institute, 2005
- Electronic Evidence, 29th Annual Marriage Dissolution Inst. 2006.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.