Rutgers School of Law- Camden
Admitted to Practice
MA- 1980; CT- 1981; CA -1983
- State Bar of California, Member, Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) Committee, Family Law Section
- San Diego County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member & Board Member of Collaborative Family Law Group of San Diego (Member 2003-present
- Board Member 2009, 2011-2012
- President 2013)
- Lawyer’s Club of San Diego
- CFLS Subcommittee Memberships – Local Rules Committee
- ADR and Counsel for Children. Former Chair, Local Rules Comm., 2004
- Chair, Executive Comm. of the Certified Family law Specialist 2001.
- Speaker: SDCBA Certified Family Law Specialists Seminar, “Local Rules-Changes Effective Jan. 1, 2005”, 2004
- “Ethics and Mediation
- Local Rules -Changes”, San Diego Volunteer Lawyers Program, Paralegal Training, 2004
- “The Initial Consultation-Ethical Considerations”, SDCBA Certified Family Law Specialist, 2003
- SDCBA Family Law Section – Settlement Conference, Tools and Techniques, 2002.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.