George Washington University National Law Center/1974/JD
Admitted to Practice
District of Columbia/1974; Ohio/1976
AAML Position(s) Held
- Chapter President, President-Elect/1st Vice President, 2nd Vice President
- Member: Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Assn.: Ohio State Bar Assn.: Family Law Committee
- Council of Delegates
- Center for Principled Family Advocacy.
- Ethics Issues, Cuyahoga County Domestic Relations Court Guardian ad Litem Program
- Examining a Custody Evaluator, Cuyahoga County Domestic Relations Court Guardian ad Litem Program
- Tax Issues of Divorce, National Business Institute
- Ethical Issues of Family Law, Ohio Association of Domestic Relations Judges
- Effective Legal Writing, Ohio CLE Institute.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.