Capital University Law School/1996
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- AAML Foundation, Board of Directors
- Ohio Chapter President
- Member: American Bar Assn., Family Law Section
- Ohio State Bar Assn., Certified Specialists in Family Law
- Columbus Bar Assn.: Family Law Committee, Chair, 2000-2002 and Secretary, 1999-2000
- Judiciary Committee, 2001-2003.
- Columbus Bar Assn. Bankruptcy Institute
- Property Division in Divorce and Seminar for Domestic Relations Paralegals, Columbus Bar Assn.
- Child Support in High Income Cases, Columbus Bar Assn.
- Appeals in Child Custody Cases, Ohio State Bar Assn.
- Hot Tips, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Ohio Chapter.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.