I have practiced Family Law since 1983 and have been a Board Certified Specialist since 1992. I actively litigate, mediate and arbitrate family law cases and work to improve the practice of family law in North Carolina.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Delegate to the Board of Governors
- President, Board of Managers, Delegate to Board of Governors, Board of Examiners
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Alamance County Bar Association (2007 President)
- North Carolina Bar Association, Family Law Section (1999-2000 President)
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (2008-2009 North Carolina Chapter President, 2012 North Carolina Chapter Delegate)
- North Carolina Bar Association, Litigation Section (Past Treasurer)
- -How Business Can Reduce The Costs Of Litigation, WNHP CPA Seminar, September 27, 2012
- “Laying Foundations for Discovery Technological Evidence”, 2006, North Carolina Family Law Section Annual Meeting
- “How to Divide Charitable Remainder Unitrusts (CRUTs)”, 2003, North Carolina Family Law Section Annual Meeting ADR: ” N, C. Statutes, Rules of Court, Ethical Constraints-Proposals for the Future and Other Hard Issues”, 2001, Family Law Intensive Seminar.
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.