Washington College of Law,, American University/1993/Juris Doctor
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Secretary, Commencing January 2019
- Member of the Section Council of the Family and Juvenile Law Section of the Maryland State Bar Association (and current Co-Editor of The Family Law News), 2011-present
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, Anne Arundel Bar Association
- Member, Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Committee Member, Domestic Violence Committee of the Commission on Child Custody Decision-Making, 2014-present.
- Basic Family Law for New Circuit Court Judges, 2014
- Discovery-Practical Tips and Tactics, 2014
- Alimony Workshop, 2013
- “Trial Preparation and Presentation, Modifications”, Family Law 101: Basics for the New Practitioner, 2013
- The Divorce Trial-Inside and Out, 2013
- “Trial Preparation and Presentations, Modifications”, Family Law 101: Basics for the New Practitioner, 2012
- Divorce in the Land of OZ: A Marital Property Practicum, 2012
- Hot Topics/Tips for the Family Law Practitioner, 2009
- “Child Abduction, The UCCJEA & Immigration Law Impact on Family Law, Custody & Child Support”, Beyond Our Borders: How to Handle Cases with Multi-Jurisdictional Issues, 2006
- The Ins and Outs of the Domestic Violence Stature: Domestic Violence Representation, 2006.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.