Over 30 years as leading divorce & Family Law attorney representing high wealth individuals (athletes, entertainers, business owners, C-Level executives) & other professionals. Significant trial experience in complex financial matters, child custody & relocation/removal cases. President of the AAML-IL Chapter (2021-2022). Fellow of the American College of Family Trial Lawyers, comprised of the Country’s Top 100 Family Law trial attorneys & Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- President of Illinois Chapter 2021-2022Board of Governors
- American College of Family Trial Lawyers (ACFTL)
- International Academy of Family Lawyers-Fellow
- Lake County Bar Assn.-Member. National Board of Trial Advocacy Board Certified)
- Grandparent Rights in Illinois – Lake County Bar Association, Family Law Committee 2015. 2023 MLK Day Seminar (Use of Court appointed Financial Neutrals) Lifestyle in Maintenance Awards Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education 2015 Protecting Assets With or Without a Prenuptial Agreement Trust and Fiduciary Partners 2014 Custody-Removal Lake County Bar Association 2014 Business Valuation, Financial & Tax Issues in Divorce 2014 Business Valuation, Financial & Tax Issues in Divorce 2014 2014 Attorneys Fees – Lake County Bar Association 2013 Issues in Estate Planning and Use of Insurance in Divorce – Chicago Bar Association 2013 Family Law Issues Affecting Athletes – Priority Sports Agency PLAN Event 2012 Illinois Rules of Evidence – AAML Family Law Seminar 2012 Athletes and Entertainers in Divorce – Washington County Bar Association monthly meeting 2012 Evidentiary Rule Changes/Update Lake County Bar Association-Family Law Section 2011 Ethics of Celebrity Representation – SRR Webinar 2010 Issues Affecting Atheletes and High Wealth Individuals in Divorce Sports Lawyers Association Seminar-Chicago 2010 Case Law Update Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education 2010 Making a Bad Business Valuation Go Away Business Valuation, Financial and Tax Issues in Divorce 2010ï¶ Asset Protection Asset Protection from a Divorce Lawyers Perspective 2010 Top 10 Mistakes in Business Valuations Lake County Bar Association Annual Family Law Seminar 2009 Case Law Update Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education 2009 Asset Protection Asset Protection from a Divorce Lawyers Perspective 2009ï¶
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.