Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- President 2019-2020
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Erie County Bar Association, Family Law Committee, (Chair: 1982-84, 1990-91, 1998-99, 2006-2007
- Treasurer: 1995-97
- Executive Committee: 1995-97)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Committee on Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility: 1994-present
- Code of Evidence Committee: 1995-1998
- Family Law Section: 1985-present (Council 1995-97, 2013-present)(Rules Comm 2015-present)
- ADR Neutral and Mediator for the U.S. District Court, WDPA: 2015-present
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals: 2013-present
- Collaborative Professionals of NWPa: 2013-present.
- Moderator & Speaker – Pa Bar Ass’n Family Law Section Workshop “What Every Family Law Lawyer Needs to Know About Lawyer and Judge Discipline”: Summer, 2012. Moderator & Speaker – Pennsylvania Bar Association Family Law Section Workshop “Tips for Avoiding and Responding to Disciplinary Complaints”: Summer, 1997. Frequent author and lecturer on family law and ethics issues for the PBA, PBI, and Erie County Bar Ass’n. Frequent lecturer on Endowment, Will, Gifts and Estate Planning for the Shriners Hospitals for Children.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.