Hamline University School of Law/1999/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Board of Managers
- Board of Directors, Hennepin County Bar Association (2013-present)
- Char of Family Law Section, Hennepin County Bar Association (2010-2013).
- “Presumptions: Whar Are They & How Do They Work”, 2013
- “Procedural & Substantive Fairness In Antenuptial Agreements (2009)
- “Antenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements for the High New Worth Client”, (2008)
- “Financial Issues in Antenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements” (2008)
- “Financial Issues in Antenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements” (2010) (Ed Winer).
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.