Admitted to Practice
- Dallas Alliance of Collaborative Family Lawyers. 2009
- Dallas County Bar Assn., Family Law Section. Collin County Bar Assn., Family Law Section. Texas Assn. of Family Law Specialist. State Bar College. Texas Family Law Council. Collaborative Law Alliance of Collin County. Current Positions: Denton County Bar Assn, Family Law Section. Co-Founder, Collaborative Law Alliance of Collin County Bar Assn.
- “Obtaining and Evaluating Financial Information,” Dallas, 2008
- “Property- Tracing Economic Contribution Reimbursement,” Advanced Family Law, San Antonio, 2006
- “Healthy Lifestyles,” Collin County Bench Bar, 2006
- “Protecting Your Lawyer, a Guide for Every Paralegal,” Dallas, 2006
- “History of Executive Compensation,” Advanced Family Law, Dallas, 2005
- “Educating Parents,” Marriage Dissolution, 2005
- “Practical Enforcement- The Ultimate Trial Notebook,” Dallas, 2004
- “Collaborative Law, Shadow Juries, Mini-Trials,” Collin County Bar Assn., 2003
- AAML Matrimonial Law Seminar, 2003
- State Bar of Texas, Advanced Family Law Course
- Marriage Dissolution Institute, 2003. Parenting Education
- “Communicating with Juries
- ” Advanced Family Law Course, 2002. Successful Practice Tips Before Associate Judges
- 27th Annual Advanced Family Law Course
- Bench Bar XI
- Hearts, Roses and Family Law – Is That Possible? 2001.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.