Jeffrey Williams concentrates his practice on domestic relations, primarily handling complex high asset divorce, high income alimony/spousal support, complex child support, and high-conflict child custody cases. Having been named annually among the Best Lawyers in America, Mr. Williams is widely regarded as one of the top high-net-worth divorce attorneys in Bucks County and one of the leading family law attorneys in Pennsylvania.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- PA Chapter President, Vice-President
- American College of Family Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Foundation
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, Former Chair
- Bucks County Bar Association, former Chair of Family Law Section and Member of the Board of Directors
- Montgomery County Bar Association.
- Moderator – Case Law Updates, PBA 1996
- Panel Member – Domestic Relations Practice in Bucks, Chester, Montgomery and Delaware Counties, 1999, 1001, 2003 and 2006
- Lecturer on various programs as to complex support litigation, PA Bar Assn. 2005 and 2007
- Bucks County Bar Assn. 2005 and 2007
- “Same Sex Custody Cases in Pennsylvania,” PBA 2003
- “Understanding the New Amendments to the PA Divorce Code,” Bucks County Bar Assn. 2005
- “Family Law Practice in Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties,” PA Bar Institute 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014
- “Trying A Complex Support Case,” PA Bar Institute 2007
- “Advanced Support Litigation,” Bucks County Bar Assn. 2007
- “Family Law Practice in Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties,” PA Bar Institute 2008.
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.