University of Florida and Cooley Law School 1985
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Board of Govenors
- Board of Managers
- Chair, Grand Rapids Bar Assn., 2004
- Judicial Candidate Review Committee, Grand Rapids Bar, 2004-2006
- Co-Chair, Bench Bar Conference Kent County, Michigan, 2004
- Vice-Chair, Grand Rapids Bar Assn., 2003.
- Frequent speaker at Institute of Continuing Legal Education
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.