Loyola Unveristy of Chicago
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Treasurer for the Illinois Chapter
- Fellow of the American Bar Foundation (November 2, 2012-)
- Member of American Bar Association
- Member of Illinois State Bar Association
- Member of Chicago Bar Association
- Past Chair of the CBA Young Lawyers Division, Family Law Section
- Member of Illinois Federation of Business Women’s Club
- Member of Bucknell University Career Development Center Career Advice Volunteer 2011- 2012.
- Speaker: IICLE, “Handling Your First Divorce Case” (April, 2006)
- DePaul Family Law Society Panel-Balancing Career and Family (September, 2006)
- CBA Young Lawyers Section: Hunting and Gathering in a Divorce: What to Look for and Where to Find It, “Creating Your Discovery Roadmap” January 26, 2011.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.