Jennifers practice is devoted exclusively to family law. With over thirty years of experience, Jennifer has the knowledge and the ability to reach favorable resolution for her clients in even the most complex and sophisticated cases.
University of Utah/1985/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- President, Mountain States Chapter
- Vice President Mountain States Chapter
- Secretary, Mountain States Chapter
- Member Family Law Section, Litigation Section and Alternative Dispute Resolution Section Utah State Bar
- Member Executive Committee with WLUtah 1997-1998
- Section Leader Sutherland II Inns of court 2011-2012
- Member Salt Lake County Bar, Board of Directors, Legal Aid Society of Utah 2012 to present.
- presentation on issues of custody in light of recent Utah Supreme Court Decisions
- AAML Utah Chapter Seminar December, 2017
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.