UMKC 1972 Juris Doctor
Admitted to Practice
MO 1972 KS 1982
AAML Position(s) Held
- Arbitration Committee – Co chair
- President, Treasurer, Counselor
- Member: Kansas Bar Assn.
- Johnson County Bar Assn.
- Missouri Bar Assn.
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Assn
- Federal Tenth Circuit, Federal Eighth Circuit, Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, and U.S. Supreme Court. Diplomate: American College of Family Trial Lawyers
- Master of The Johnson County Family Law Inn of Court.
- Business Valuation Seminar, October 24, 2008
- Business Valuation Litigation in Divorce: Collaborative Law Institute of Kansas-Practioner Member, 2005
- Kansas Bar – Caucus Arbitration Demonstration. (2003) Johnson County Bench/Bar – Herbert W. Walton Bench/Bar Conference, 2000
- University of Missouri at Kansas City, Tax Planing With Life Insurance – Life Insurance Planning in Connection with Divorce, 1999
- Kansas Bar Assn., Annual Family Law Institute-Direct & Cross Examination of Valuation Expert, 1997. Advanced Family Law Seminar 2013 presenter. December 2016 AAML/KS Bar CLE presenter on use of Special Masters
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.