Jim owns Verner Brumley Mueller Parker, PC. He is board certified in Family Law, a Fellow of AAML and IAFL, and author of the book, Divorce in Texas: The Legal Process, Your Rights, and What to Expect. He focuses primarily on complex divorce matters, high-asset property division, custody battles, and marital property agreements. He serves on the executive committees of the AAML Texas Chapter and National AAML.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Vice Chair of the AAML/AFCC Joint Committee
- Co-Chair Mid-Year Sports Events
- Chair of the Newsletter and Social Media Committee
- Vice-Chair of Membership
- Chair of Membership Committee
- Co-Chair of Institute Committee
- Chair of Sponsorship
- AAML TX Chapter Treasurer (2020/2021)AAML TX Chapter Secretary (2021/2022)AAML TX Chapter Vice President (2022/2023)
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.